THE CITY OF DAYTON HAS EXPANDED THE ELIGIBILITY FOR THE UTILITY DISCOUNT PROGRAM FOR LOW INCOME SENIORS & LOW INCOME DISABLED COMMUNITY MEMBERS.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Reside in a residential dwelling unit serviced by the City of Dayton for water and/or sewer utilities; and,
- Be a person whose name appears on the utility bill; and,
- Be 62 years of age or older OR is permanently disabled and can provide proof of such disability; and,
- For 50% off utility rates - have an annual household income at or below 125% of the 2021 federal poverty level indicated; or,
- For 20% off utility rates - have an annual household income between 125.01% - 150% of the federal poverty level guidelines.