NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the City of Dayton Public Works, that pursuant to DMC 10- 03.015, RCW 90.58.080(4), and WAC 173-26, the City of Dayton and the Washington State Department of Ecology are accepting comment on the periodic review of the City of Dayton Shoreline Master Program (SMP). The City has prepared draft amendments to ensure that the SMP reflects changes in state law, City codes, or other circumstances.
Draft Documents are available online at: https://www.sewashingtonsmp.com/
Environmental Documents: This proposed amendment is considered a non-project action, and an Environmental Checklist has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the State Environmental Policy Act. The lead agency for this notice, City of Dayton Public Works, intends to issue a SEPA DNS under WAC 197-11-340(2). The SEPA notification will be published and circulated separately and will also be available at:
Public Participation: Agencies, affected Tribes, and members of the public are encouraged to participate in accordance with the following schedule:
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023—30-DAY COMMENT BEGINS
- JOINT PUBLIC HEARING: Monday, April 10, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.
- In person at the City of Dayton City Hall, 111 South 1st Street, Dayton, Washington.
- Virtual link to participate:
Meeting ID: 847 9063 2408
Call in: +12532050468,,84790632408# US
- Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.—30-DAY COMMENT CLOSES