The City of Dayton is committed to offering valuable and accurate information regarding the global pandemic of the novel cononavirus; however, it should be stated that as hard as we may try, we may not capture all updates and/or applicable information in this posting. You are urged to crowd-source and explore alternative information sources alongside utilizing this page.
June 5 - Columbia County is in Phase III. For more information, click here.
- June 5 - Columbia County has entered Phase III and the play equipment at City Parks is open for use! Please enjoy safely.
- May 18 - The City Skate Park and public restrooms have re-opened. Click here for more information.
- May 15 - New guidance issued for new construction to begin. Click here for more information.
- May 13 - Multi-Agency Press Release regarding re-opening Columbia County is issued.
- May 4 - Big Hearts for Small Businesses Economic Development Campaign Begins
- April 28 - Washington State Department of Commerce announces Washington State residents currently participating in the federal Low-Income Heating and Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) may apply for crisis relief through Blue Mountain Action Council.
- Community Council has compiled resources regarding housing and utility relief
- NEW June 8 - COVID-19 Housing & Utility Relief
- Financial Resources & Associated News
- Innovia Foundation Provides Funding to Project Timothy & The Club
- Mobile food bank has been established
Please find below the announcements made by the City:
- Beware of Stimulus Check Scams
- Changes to City Park Access & Uses
- Defend your Drains - the 3 P's
- COVID-19 & the City's Response
As always, you are urged to utilize the local and state health department websites, as well as the CDC website: