Construction & Coronavirus
- May 15, 2020 - As many know, Columbia County has been approved for a variance and is in Phase 2 of Washington's Phased Approach to reopening businesses and modifying physical distancing measures. Phase 2 allows for new construction. Please see attached specific guidance related to phase 2 construction.
Columbia County provides all building related services for the City of Dayton. This includes: building permits, inspections, general building questions, and building code interpretation and expertise.
Building permit applications shall be submitted to Dayton City Hall for Planning review and will be forwarded to the building department and other departments as deemed necessary.
Building Permit Applications
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Permit Application
- Accessory Structure Permit
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Demolition Permit Application
- Manufactured Home Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Reroof Permit Application
- Residential Addition Permit Application
- Residential Single Family Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application