Columbia County provides all building related services for the City of Dayton. This includes: building permits, inspections, general building questions, and building code interpretation and expertis.
Building permit applications shall be submitted to Dayton City Hall for Planning review and will be fowarded to the building department and other departments as deemed necessary.
Building Permit Forms
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Application
- Accessory Structure Application
- Commercial (ALL) Application
- Demolition Application
- Manufactured Home Placement Application
- Mechanical Application
- Plumbing Application
- Reroof (ALL) Application
- Residential Addition Application
- Residential Remodel Application
- Single Family Dwelling Application
- Sign Permit Application
DID YOU KNOW?
Your building permit applications can be completed, signed, and submitted electronically!
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION:
|Planning Department||(509) 382-2361|
|Building Department||(509) 382-4676|
|Dayton Public Works||(509) 382-2361|
|Columbia County Assessor||(509) 382-2131|
|Columbia County Auditor||(509) 382-4541|
|Dept. of Labor and Industries||(800) 547-9411|
|Call before you dig!||811 OR (800) 424-5555|