Interlocal Agreements & Contracts
- Interlocal Agreement with Col Co to provide Code Compliance Services
- Interlocal Agreement with Association of Washington Cities Risk Management Service Agency
- 2014 Association of Washington Cities Risk Management Program
- 2003 City-County Touchet River Bike –Pedestrian Pathway Interlocal Agreement
- Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement
Parties: Columbia County and City of Dayton
Purpose: To acknowledge the parties mutual interest to jointly bid acquisition for goods and services and disposition of property where such mutual effort can be planned in advance and to authorize the acquisition of goods and services under contracts where a price is extended by either party's bidder to other government agencies.
- Interlocal Agreement for GIS Services
Parties: City of Dayton and Columbia County
Purpose: See attachment 1 in the agreement
- Interlocal Agreement to Form The Palouse Regional Transportation Planning Organization
Parties: Asotin, Columbia, Garfield, Whitman Counties; City of Clarkston, City of Colfax, City of Colton, City of Dayton, City of Endicott, City of Farmington, City of Garfield, City of Lacrosse, City of Palouse, City of Pomeroy, City of Pullman, City of Rosalia, City of St. John, City of Tekoa, City of Uniontown
Purpose: To facilitate appropriate coordination and cooperation and provide for continuing area wide transportation planning.
- Washington Public Agency Contract - Small Works Roster and Consultant Roster
Wind: 7 mph